Bednar Swifterdisc XO 6000FGo Back
SWIFTERDISC XO 6000F
- 6m working width
- 3m transport width
- 48 aggressive discs, with a diameter of 520 / 560 × 5 mm.
- Hydraulically controlled drawbar
- Hydraulic folding of frames to transport and working position
- Twin-disc, two discs on 1 arm for better material throughput
- Suspended disc arms (rubber segments)
- Maintenance-free disc bearings
- Integrated axle distributes weight evenly and contributes to the machine stability.
- Support wheels help maintain stability and process soil evenly along the entire width.
- 3-part overlapping V-RING rear packer, suitable for intense crumbling.
SWIFTERDISC XO_F is a universal product line of short disc cultivators, available with a working width from 4 to 7,5 metres.
This disc cultivator was the first on the market with an integrated axle, mounted in front of the rear packers.
The design provides even weight distribution, and thus a high machine stability and the related high working speed, essential for the proper work of a disc cultivator.
The SWIFTERDISC model is an extremely popular disc cultivator all over the world.
SWIFTERDISC XO_F can also be used for seedbed cultivation, for the first or recurring stubble ploughing.
SWIFTERDISC XO_F can be equipped with the ALFA DRILL seeding unit to establish catch crop in one pass.
- Stock #: 024658
- Model: SWIFTERDISC XO 6000F
- Manufacturer: BEDNAR
- Serial Number: BFMX600FL02323932
Or call us at