Bednar ACTROS RO 4000R Combined CultivatorGo Back
BEDNAR ACTROS RO 4000R
- VERTICAL DOUBLE SPRING AUTO-RESET SYSTEM
- MAINTENANCE-FREE DISC BEARINGS
- 2 ROWS OF DISCS 690 X 6 MM
- 2 ROWS OF TINES
- LEVELLING DISCS
- DOUBLE U-RING PACKER
- SIDE SHIELDS
- TRANSPORT WHEELS 14.5/80-18
A combined cultivator for cutting crop residue and intense loosening up to a depth of 35 centimetres in one pass.
TWO OPERATIONS, ONE PASS
The efficient combination of a disc and chisel section provides two operations in one pass.
The high machine clearance, and the spacing of the individual discs and chisels are modified for incorporation of large quantities of organic matter in the form of catch crop, crop residue, or manure.
- The hydraulic drawbar contributes to perfect terrain tracing.
- The large discs with a diameter of 690 × 6 mm are used for cutting and incorporating crop residue up to a depth of 18 centimetres.
- The mounting of two discs on one tine provides twice the space for rubber segment protection. The rubber segments absorb shocks formed during soil cultivation.
- Chisel working section ensures quality undercutting and mixing of crop residue with soil up to a depth of 35 centimetres.
- Each tine is individually protected by vertical NON-STOP spring protection with the force of 550 kg per chisel.
- Integrated axle allows working in wet and adverse conditions without the rear packers.
- Levelling section after the chisel working section. Helps level the soil surface and crumbles larger clods before the final surface consolidation.
- Rear packers create an ideal fine soil structure and close the soil surface to prevent moisture evaporation.
- Stock #: 024751
- Model: Actros RO 4000R
- Manufacturer: BEDNAR
- Serial Number: BFMR400RK02356706
Or call us at